2016 Wrap Up  Part 2 ~ Small Quilts

Today I am showing my small quilt finishes for 2016. It is so nice to be able to look back and have a record of finishes for each year. Here are the littles:

Now I’ve shown my big quilts and small quilts, the next post will show everything in between! Have a great day!

11 Responses to 2016 Wrap Up  Part 2 ~ Small Quilts

1. Barb Vedder says:

wow! what a year!!! I love my little quilt and see it every day! xo Happy New Year Katy – love seeing what you are up to.

2. My goal is to have a few small quilts to share at the end of 2017 — the first one is being pieced. You created some beauties!

3. Cathy says:

Love all your little quilts. You have accomplished a lot in 2016. Here’s to more quilty fun in 2017. Hugs

I adore each and every one of them, Katy!! I just love your work.

5. anudge says:

Wow! I’ve counted 37 finishes already – all awesome.

I love them all!!! The heart quilt just takes my breath away even though I am mainly a reproduction gal. Hugs,

7. Like all of them! What size is your Brinton Hall?

8. Rochelle says:

I enjoyed looking at the quilts, big and small and look forward to seeing the rest. What a productive year 2016 was for you.

9. Liz says:

What a quilt show. All very beautiful.

10. dezertsuz says:

I really like your quilting. The first one is amazing, but each one is so nicely done in a way that enhances it.

11. Bonnie in Va says:

Your quilting is stunning. I especially like the first one you showed. Amazing. And, you have such a variety of styles. Another favorite is the table runner in magenta? burgundy? and green. Very nice work.