Slow Stitching

I’ve made some slow progress on this project.

I had some questions the last time I shared this. This is the template I used. I think I bought it on eBay, but it was years ago.

I have three strips pieced. I folded it in half to take the following pictures.

Linking up with Kathy’s QuiltsQuilting is More Fun than Housework

11 Responses to Slow Stitching

1. Ariane says:

This is going to be a beautiful quilt!

2. Oh this is going to be a fun scrappy quilt! Love scrappy!

3. Sandra B says:

Love these fabrics, Katy! Looking forward to following along on this one….

4. Jennie Adcock says:

Looking good!!

I can’t imagine cutting all those pieces with a template (again). My back aches just thinking about it.

6. I haven’t hand pieced in years! I wish I had more time for some slow stitching. Thanks for sharing yours with Oh Scrap!

7. Quilter Kathy says:

This is a fun shape to work with… great scraps!
    Thanks for sharing with the Slow Sunday Stitchers!

8. Sharon says:

Nice fabrics and cute shapes. What size are these hexies and are they hand pieced? Thanks Katy.

9. dezertsuz says:

It’s gorgeous and will be so unusual. Are you doing it by hand? I don’t think I’d want to machine piece that!

10. Kate says:

Lots of scrappy goodness and hand stitching in those rows. It’s going to be a fun and fabulous quilt.

11. Linda Dutch says:

Looking wonderful, love all those DS fabrics together. Are you hand piecing this?