Beautiful Arizona

It’s been a good week with my parents. I’ve been trying to give them a glimpse of this beautiful state. I thought I would share a bit with you as well.

These were taken at Papago Park in Phoenix.

10 Responses to Beautiful Arizona

1. Diane Howell says:

You get us! Glad you all had fun.

2. It is beautiful! I especially love the parts that are kept natural, and not artificially irrigated and converted into lawns and green golf courses! Here, central kentucky, it’s really feeling seasonally cold, and much more like Christmas is around the corner. It would take me quite a while to get in the holiday spirit if I lived in a place like Arizona,

3. PattiP says:

great pictures!

4. Janet O. says:

Haven’t been to Arizona in a long time, even though it is just below my state (I seldom go south). Thanks for the scenic view.

5. dezertsuz says:

You really know how to make a girl homesick! Thanks, glad your parents are enjoying the view.

Great photos, Katy! Say hi to your mom and dad from all of us!

Great pictures!!! Enjoy your weekend. Hugs,

8. piecefulwendy says:

Great pictures! Could you send some of that Vitamin D here? We’ve been having gloomy days with no sun! Enjoy the time with your parents!

9. Sandra B says:

Awesome pictures, Katy! Looks like you and your parents are having a great time!

10. Cathy says:

Wow…I love the photos. Especially the close ups of the cactus and the palm trees. Hugs