WIP Tuesday ~ Quilters Madder QAL

I finally had a bit of time over the weekend to get working on the last installment for the Quilters Madder QAL hosted by Lori at Humble Quilts.

I decided to change up the layout slightly.

I got it loaded in the frame and decided to quilt it with my small Baptist Fan design boards.

I didn’t get this pass lined up quite right, but it is what it is!

No time for do overs, I have a flight to catch!

Linking up with Free Motion by the River

12 Responses to WIP Tuesday ~ Quilters Madder QAL

1. Connie Kresin Campbell says:

What a neat quilt and it looks like it was fun to quilt with the Baptist Fan template! Thanks for sharing!

2. Looks great! I cannot even see what you think is not right, and I’m sure no one else will either.

3. Cathy says:

Looks good to me. Have a safe trip. Hugs

4. piecefulwendy says:

I’d like to see your fabric stash — you have great fabrics in your quilts! This one is another beauty!

5. Sharon Browne says:

I love your little quilt – cute design and beautiful fabrics!

6. You do some excellent piecing – all points on perfect. Neat quilt.

Love your quilt and the new layout. I’m still working on mine. Hugs,

8. anudge says:

You are a speedy genius. Safe travels.

9. Cécile says:

Oh my ! It’s sooo gorgeous Katy ! I have to finish it too before the end of this week !

10. baptist fans is a great choice for your quilt – timeless

11. Sandra B says:

Love your little quilt, Katy! I am still working on mine….”life” keeps interrupting!! But I will get it done….
    Baptist Fan is one of my all time favorite quilting patterns and it is perfect for this project….as always, thanks for sharing!

12. acbeier71 says:

Hi Katy,
    How’s everything going in AZ? I love the pattern you are sewing. I’ve done it by hand, but never by machine. Hope all is well with you and your family and loved pets!!
    Hugs,