DWMonday ~ Blueberry Park

I decided to cut out one more project before I go. I had already packed a layer cake of Blueberry Park by Karen Lewis, but I pulled it out to cut it up with my die cutter. This is what the fabric looks like:

Here is the info from the label.

I used this die.

I cut four half rectangles from each layer.

And I had some decent sized scraps left over. I’m leaving these home!

Look at all that yumminess stacked up!

I also cut an equal number of half rectangles from white. I placed them back on the layer cake cardboard and slid them into a gallon size zipper bag.

They should stay wrinkle free this way.

Linking up with Em’s Scrapbag,  Love, Laugh, Quilt, Cooking Up QuiltsPatchwork Times

11 Responses to DWMonday ~ Blueberry Park

1. Kathi says:

Love how you are preparing so well for your trip.. I love the Neat Job you did on kitting this up! thinking of getting my first accuquilt die to see if it will work on my Cuttlebug die press… hope it does! Kathi

2. Sharon says:

I want one of those Accuquilt Gos so bad but I can’t afford one. It would save a bundle of time. You are preparing so well for your trip.

3. piecefulwendy says:

I love the colors in this layer cake, and I look forward to seeing the finished project. I’m excited to see what you quilt up in your new location! Safe travels!

4. I have always liked the name of that fabric line…it sounds – and looks – so yummy! Your prep for your trip is so organized and inspiring. 🙂

5. Kathi Riemer says:

I love the fabrics. You are so organized…inspiringly so. Have a great trip.

6. Bonnie in Va says:

Your prep makes me envious. I think good thoughts about being that organized and then it just doesn’t get done as much as I would like my preparations to be. I’ll be interested to see what you are going to do with your half rectangles!

7. Cécile says:

Organization. ..organization ! 🙂
    I wish you a great trip Katy !

8. It looks so wonderful all piled up like that ….. hope you get round to this one on your stay away!

I love those fabrics and colors. I can’t wait to see how you put this together. Hugs,

10. katyquilts says:

Sent from my iPad

11. Patricia says:

What a great idea you’ve shared for precutting layer cakes and storing them! Your quilt will be lovely and you have scraps to make something else! 🙂 Thank you for sharing!