Arizona!

I made it! Here is home sweet home for the next few months.

All went well, my luggage was even a tiny bit underweight! I got the binding on my Quilters Madder quilt done on the plane.

I played and walked these two hooligans after I arrived.

Then I got some groceries, came home, and set this little beauty up.

No sewing tonight, I’m bushed! And I also need to acclimate to a three hour time difference. So I might be sewing in the wee hours of the morning! Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Big L and Little L. I can’t wait!

I still need to get internet set up. In the mean time, I am blogging  from my phone.

Have a great day! I surely will!

12 Responses to Arizona!

1. We have traveled to Sierra Vista for each winter for the last 16 years. Do you live in AZ? We are selling our rig this year and no longer going to AZ for the winter, but the picture of the home sure makes me a little homesick. I have shown quilts at the Tucson show – which is one of the best quilt shows. I have never been to Phoenix. Like your quilts!

2. Quiltmouse says:

Welcome (Temp) Home! I’m sure the furbabies appreciate the attention and you will love spending time with Big L & Little L! Time change can really wreck your schedule, but you’ve got time to adjust.

3. piecefulwendy says:

Looks like you are tucking in nicely, and the pups seem to be delighted you are there! Enjoy your time with the littles! The binding for your Quilters Madder is lovely!

4. Louise says:

Have a wonderful stay in Arizona. My daughter lives in Surprise and we have
    enjoyed a number of nice quilt shops.

5. Sharon says:

Glad you made it and are settling in with the doggies.

6. Beverly Parrish says:

Welcome back to Arizona – Did your hubby come with? Should you need help with anything or any information, just left me know and if you need “honey-do’s” I know of a very reputable and reasonable retired “honey-do” guy, LOL!!!!. We live here in Goodyear, if I’m not mistaken you are in Avondale?

I’m glad you had a safe trip. Enjoy your stay and the doggies are precious! Hugs,

8. Zenia Rene says:

Welcome to your home away from home. You are settling in nicely. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Quilters Anonymous meets next Thursday. Save the date: Thur Nov 3 at 630p. I hope you can make it!

9. Diane Howell says:

Precious babies! What are their names and breeds? I bet they were happy to see you.

10. Enjoy this adventure! Looks like you’re off to a great start already.

11. Summer Daisy says:

Such a beautiful home♥ The doggies are so adorable♥

12. Sandra B says:

Glad you and your luggage made it safely to Arizona, Katy!
    I know you are going to enjoy making memories with family, and the grand dogs too (yes, I know they are also family!!!)……
    You will adjust to the Arizona time zone in no time….looks like your sewing space could be ready to go! Looking forward to seeing the projects you work on while you are there!!