WIP Tuesday

Before I show you my current projects, I want to apologize for not responding to comments this past week. I’m down to the final week before I head out to AZ and I’m not able to keep up with everything as I would like. Some of my posts are scheduled ahead but I’m likely to days some days posting as well.

I am trying to keep up with my two QALs and am caught up on the Quilts Madder hosted by Humble Quilts

I’ve also been busily packing for my trip. Here are a few of the projects I am taking.

So much to do and so little time!

9 Responses to WIP Tuesday

1. piecefulwendy says:

Looks like you have a pretty good stash to keep you busy in AZ! Today I’m going to get caught up on the Quilters Madder blocks!

Just work on getting ready. Hugs,

No need to apologize whatsoever, Katy. I can only imagine how planning and packing items, etc. is a priority right now. Plenty of time for chatting once you’re settled in AZ.

4. Sandra B says:

I agree…no need for apologies….
    I need to get busy with my Quilters Madder blocks as well!! Life has been a bit hectic the past couple of weeks, and has gotten in the way of sewing…hope to get caught up by Friday….we will see how that goes!

5. knitnkwilt says:

Enjoy! (No return reply necessary. 🙂 )

6. Zenia Rene says:

You are a busy woman! I am totally in love w/that red sewing table! Did you paint it yourself? If so, do you happen to remember the color you used?

7. Theresa Morgan says:

No apologies needed… you just happened to turn around and bumped into yourself!!! lol lol We have all been there………

8. Kelly Beck says:

I don’t think you’ll have enough to do here Katy! We might have to help occupy your time!! 🙂

9. gayleburton says:

Quick question – did you paint your sewing machine cabinet yourself? I might try to find a similar one and the bright color is so much fun. Any tips or suggestions?