QOV Week Continues…

I am moving right along with these tops for our Stitching Sisters QOV group. I love this Hunter’s Star top that Joan made!

I quilted it with a pantograph called Loop the Loop.

Here’s a look at the back.

This lovely top was made by Jane.

I used a panto called Fern Gulley on it. I thought it looked like wind which seemed to go with her lovely airplane blocks.

Three done, two to go! I will share the last two on Saturday.

Have a good day!

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication

This entry was posted in Finishes, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to QOV Week Continues…

1. Sue says:

Katy what is the pattern you used for the quilt with the spin wheels? The quilt with the yellow. Love the hunters star.

2. Julierose says:

Lovely quilts–especially that airplane block–just SO cute…and super colors hugs, Julierose

3. Kathy D says:

Beautiful tops + lovely quilting = gorgeous quilts. That’s my kind of math!

4. piecefulwendy says:

The Hunter’s Star is gorgeous, and I love the swirly quilting! I would never have thought to use an airplane block in a QOV quilt — what a great idea! Lovely quilts!

5. Beautiful choices for quilting designs on gorgeous quilts!

6. Kathi Riemer says:

Amazing QOV quilts and your quilting is perfect for them.

7. Sharon A Browne says:

Those are both gorgeous quilts. The Hunter’s Star is amazing and I love the quilting design you used. It looks like a fun and easy design to do. You always choose the best quilting motifs!

Beautiful quilts! I love the quilting design. Hugs,

9. Susan says:

Those are really pretty, and you’ve done a great job quilting them! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

10. Kate says:

Beautiful QOVs. You did just the right quilting for each.

11. Great job. Looking at the photo of the back….it never occurred to me to cross-over stitching with doing loops. I always try to not let the lines touch. Hmm…I think I’m going to give this a try. It gives it a different look.