WIP ~ My Mystery Quilts 4 Military Quilt

The last clue for the Mystery Quilts for Military came out last Friday. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed doing this! If you are interested in joining in for the next one, click here to join the group and  get details.

Here is my finished top and the backing I chose.

And here it is on the frame with quilting in progress!

This is the panto that I am using.

I will be able to share this finish with you on Friday!

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication

This entry was posted in Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to WIP ~ My Mystery Quilts 4 Military Quilt

1. 8machines says:

It is so beautiful! I love the white on the front with the backing!! I think your QOV are wonderful. Your quilting is quite lovely. I have a long arm also but have never quilted with it. Maybe someday. I am jealous of your work. Any person will be thrilled with this quilt.

2. Kathy D. says:

Love the way your quilt came out; it has a nice clean look. I stayed with dark blue for the outer border on mine…maybe you’ll see it one of these days. Alycia did a great job with this mystery.

3. It’s beautiful! I may have to try the Mystery Quilt next time.

4. Sandra B says:

Katy, this quilt is awesome!! Love your fabric choices, and the quilting is just perfect….thanks for sharing!

5. Jayne says:

Beautiful quilt and as always…love the quilting!

6. Linda says:

what a beautiful quilt!!! It’s going to make a gorgeous finish.

7. anudge says:

Love it! Beautiful quilt and quilting.

8. Susan says:

I do love a RWB quilt! Great panto for it too! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers
    Susan

9. I just love Alycia’s designs! I think I’ve done 3 myself – 1 twice. This turned out great!

10. Alycia says:

I am so impressed that yours is quilted ( and bound!!) You go!!! And so glad you liked it 😉