This summer is over halfway gone. Where did it go? If you see it, please tell it to come back!
Here is a review of my July goals:
- Metropolitan Fair! Done!
- Finish the little EPP quilt that I started on my Arizona trip. Not done. But getting closer!
- 4 Patch Diamond top. Not done.
- Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done! I quilted 7 this month. Here are a few.
- Figure out my next leader/ender project and get it ready to go. Sort of done….I used my hour glass blocks as leaders/enders. But I am nearly done with them and need to decide if I want to cut out more or find something new to do.
- Make a throw quilt for a wedding next month. Done!
- And just to make life interesting, I would like to at least start working on another UFO from my January list. Bahahaha!
What else did I accomplish?
And there was that bathroom renovation…. That was a huge time suck!
All in all, not a bad month. So what will August bring? Who knows, but this is what I hope gets done!
4. Finish the next round of my Gwenny inspired Medallion quilt. It would be embarrassing to host the link up and not have my part done!
5. I have a denim jacket that I purchased and I want to machine embroider it. The biggest thing keeping me from this project is fear. Plain and simple. That darn embroidery machine scares me still!
6. Quilt any QOVs that come in.
I better stop there since I also have another Arizona trip on the books! Do you have goals for August?