More Quilts of Valor!

I’ve been working on these tops for the Stitching Sisters QOV group every chance I get this week. We are heading out of town for a wedding  and I wanted to get as many done as possible before we left. Don’t you love this log cabin?

This next picture shows the colors the best. It is muted and restful.

I used a panto from Digi-Tech called Any Which Way. This is a shot of the back, it is actually navy and the thread is tan.

The next one is in the frame, though I likely won’t get to it until we get back to town.

I like having something all ready to go when I return without having to think about it. By the way, as usual when I am out of town, I will not likely have time to respond to comments. I read and appreciate each and every one, but most of my time this weekend will be spent with family. Thank you for understanding.

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation

This entry was posted in Finishes, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to More Quilts of Valor!

1. piecefulwendy says:

Have a wonderful weekend with your family! The quilts look lovely — what treasures!

Love, love, love this log cabin quilt. The colors and prints are just yummy together and your choice of quilting is perfect. I hope you and hubby have a great weekend with your family.

3. Bonnie in Va says:

Thanks for giving the name of the panto you used. I get the best ideas from seeing what other long armers have done and how it looks on actual quilts.

4. anudge says:

Have a wonderful time, Katy. Safe travels, too.

5. Val W says:

It amazes me how many quilt patterns we manage to turn into Quilts of Valor. Your special touches on the longarm machine only improve our efforts!

Have fun this weekend! I have really loved all the recent QOV you have shared. Hugs,