Moving Along

I got the top all together! Yay! I got it loaded up on the frame.

And I even got a row of quilting started. This one is getting a pantograph.

And here is the panto I have chosen:

I have a long day ahead at work so I am not sure how far I will get.

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation

This entry was posted in Leader/Ender, Pantographs, Scraps, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Moving Along

1. Oh, Katy, it’s looking fabulous, and I like the panto you’ve chosen!

2. Linda Mincher says:

I love that quilt! Wonderful work and I’m sure the quilting will just enhance it. Have fun quilting!

3. Kathy D. says:

That quilt is sure to be a looker. I really love it that you take a quilt through design, construction and quilting in what seems like no time at all, at least in blog-land!

4. I love how this quilt has turned out and it will look fabulous quilted!

I can only imagine how much this quilt will weigh in the end. How did you manage to get it on the frame with hubby gone??

6. Louise says:

What a perfect panto deserve gn to use on this one!

7. Louise says:

Sorry about that…it was supposed to say what a perfect panto design to use on this on this one!

8. My you are fast! Love the Baptist Fan for this one. Yummy!

9. Christine Sherman says:

I really love this one!

10. Linda Dutch says:

This is a wonderfully scrappy quilt, and what a lovely choice for the quilting!