I am still undecided about how to set the 4 patch diamonds, so I decided to give that project a rest. Having my leader/ender blocks done really made me want to dive into that project anyway. There are 64 blocks total to be set 8 by 8. I started piecing the top into quarters since I hate sewing those long seams. Here is one quarter section.
It feels like this has come together very quickly, but in fact, I started cutting scraps for this way back in February. It won’t take long to get the hour glass blocks that I am currently using for leaders/enders done so I need to start thinking about the next one.
Have a great day!