Slow Stitching Again!

Still working on my EPP project.

Eventually I will have 25 of these to put together. The squares here finish at one inch. I wonder how many I will get done while traveling today?

Linking up with Podunk PrettiesKathy’s Quilts

This entry was posted in EPP. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Slow Stitching Again!

1. Sandra says:

Ooh, I haven’t seen this pattern before! Lovely!

2. So pretty! Enjoy your traveling and stitching!

3. So pretty! I can’t wait to see how you’ll put them together.

4. karenlogcabinquilter says:

I like your fabric choices.

5. Kathy Hoback says:

Katy, did you say those 5 tiny pieces of fabric sewn together finish at one inch? Wow…

6. I love this pattern and your fabrics are lovely, is the center square one inch or the total of the block one inch, either way I am impressed, happy stitching.

7. Sandra B says:

Katy, your EPP blocks are looking great….the fabric choices are perfect!!

8. anudge says:

Love seeing this pattern. Something to think about. Would you mention what size these are?

9. Donna Minter says:

These are really cute! I love hand piecing, whether EPP or not. Don’t you?

10. Nancy says:

These are so fun! The colors and prints are beautiful together. What will you do with these?

11. Deb says:

Teeny tiny but oh so darn pretty!