Fabric Shopping!

Our week here in Phoenix is going by all too fast! But today I squeezed in a trip to my favorite fabric shop, SAS herein Phoenix. Here is my haul:

When the lady started measuring that flag fabric, she started belting out You’re a Grand Old Flag! No kidding! Every single word.

I appreciate all the comments and visits even though I have not had time to respond. Tomorrow will be my last chance to see my Daughter #2 until she returns from her deployment sometime next year. So this is a bittersweet trip for sure. We are enjoying Big L and Little L as well as #1 Son and Dear Daughter in Law.

Have a wonderful weekend!

This entry was posted in Fabric. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fabric Shopping!

1. What gorgeous fabrics. I hope you all are staying cool.

2. Patti says:

I wish I could have witnessed that serenade!

3. piecefulwendy says:

Enjoy your time with your family. Give your daughter a hug for me and thank her for serving our country. Looking forward to seeing what you do with that new stash of fabric!

Get all the family time you can. Thank your daughter for her service! My son-in-law is in Kabul. Your fabrics are wonderful. Hugs,

5. Cécile says:

Great purchases !
    Enjoy your day tomorrow with your daughter. …that’s the most important. …
    Xoxo

6. Sandra B says:

Love those fabrics….cannot wait to see them show up in a few projects!! (I don’t get entertainment like that at any of my local quilt shops!!)
    Many thanks to your daughter for her service to this country….enjoy this time to visit with her and other family as well….and safe travels on your return home….

7. Louise says:

Prayers for your daughter’s safe return….I have at least two of those fabrics living at my house☺️

8. Terri Bertalan says:

Many thanks for daughter #2 and God bless her. Many prayers will be with her during her deployment until her safe return to US soil