This and That Tuesday

I disciplined myself to work on this UFO yesterday.

It took a good chunk of the day, but I got the top done.

I tried to finish cutting out the rest of the pieces for my log cabin blocks, but I ran out of the white fabric I was using. So this is stopped until I can get back to Ikea.

I got most of my laundry done. This is only notable because it was the first time this year that I could hang it outside!

Our lilacs are blooming and smell glorious. I’m glad the snow on Sunday didn’t kill them!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

9 Responses to This and That Tuesday

1. Wendy Reed says:

My but you were productive yesterday! The top is beautiful and I do love hanging out the washing, especially my sheets! Our lilacs won’t be out for a another week or so, yours are beautiful, I can’t wait!

2. Just love that quilt top!

Our lilacs are done blooming and I miss their heady scent.

3. Louise says:

Just as my lilacs were finishing my Cecile Brunners were coming into bloom. Glad the weather co-operated letting me open up the downstairs windows. What a heavenly fragrance! I usually dry a few each year and the fragrance remains…

4. anudge says:

Beaautiful quilt top. Your lilacs are gorgeous. A great day be repeated today.

5. susanna0841 says:

Your quilt top is really nice Katy. Love the block. Living in New Zealand I am fortunate to be able to hang my washing out most days. 🙂

6. Sandra B says:

Awesome quilt top! The pattern is familiar, but I cannot remember the name….your colors/fabric choices are great!
    Lilac is beautiful!

7. Janet O. says:

That quilt top is like a summer day! Love it.
    I think I can smell your lilacs from here–or maybe that is mine. : )

8. Paige says:

Your UFO is one step closer to a finish, lovely! Your lilacs are beautiful. I would the hear more about the fabric from Ikea.

9. Nancy says:

Your quilt top is bright and beautiful. I love the pattern and the colors you chose. What is its name? And how big are the blocks? Your lilac is also beautiful. I wish we had one. It is one of my favorite flowers.