A Great Mail Week!

I received a Pay It Forward gift in the mail this week from an Instagram friend. Jackie made me this gorgeous Sew Together bag!

It will be perfect for my next EPP project. Yes, I have another planned! I also got a couple fat quarters and this cute pin from a giveaway I won from Quilt Mod.

While I was visiting family last weekend, Mr. Wonderful was up to his old tricks! He went to an antique fair and came home with an early Mother’s Day gift.

Isn’t it adorable? I love the color. This is a very sturdy little machine and the condition is excellent.

Today my baby, Daughter #3 graduates from college. I don’t know where the time has gone! Hug your babies and never miss an opportunity to tell them you love them!

This entry was posted in Toy Sewing Machines. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A Great Mail Week!

Your gift pouch is so cute! I love your sewing machine also. Have a good weekend! Hugs,

2. Louise says:

Your husband is a real keeper! Adorable little machine. I love the two
    I have. Happy Mother’s Day to you.

3. Sandra says:

That is a darling little machine, so shiny and my favourite colour. Ha, this very weekend last year my baby, daughter #2, graduated from Wayne State. 🙂

4. Melanie says:

What a fun week! 🙂

5. Wowser! You DID have a great week! I haven’t made the sew together bag yet — all those zippers! — yours is so pretty with all those little squares. And that machine, seriously adorable!

Congratulations on your little girl’s graduation!! And Happy Mother’s Day! I love the little machine your hubby gifted you with. Totally adorable.

7. Val W says:

What a sweet week you enjoyed! Sometimes things just work out that way.

8. Sandra B says:

I would say that you had a great week! Quite a haul of quilty goodness!!
    I love the Sew Together Bags….I even bought the pattern, even picked out the fabric, but have not gotten around to making it yet….and you got one in the mail! Love it!!
    Love that sewing machine too….hubby did good!

9. piecefulwendy says:

Happy Mother’s Day to you! The sewing machine is adorable, and that little bag is really fun. Our youngest graduates from college this coming Friday. Where did the time go indeed!

10. Barb Vedder says:

such a cute little machine and what a nice gift!

11. What a fantastic week – gorgeous bag!