Hands2Help 2016 Update

Today is the day we are to share an update on our quilts for Hands2Help 2016. I am happy to say that I have one done. Here it is:

And the back:

The second one is  my slow stitching project for today. I just have the hand sewing on the binding to go and then I will ship them out!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here! It was warm and sunny. I worked in the morning, but in the afternoon, I sat in the backyard and did a bit of handsewing. Later on, Daughter #1 came over with Big E and Little E. Little E was a wonderful quilt model!

Big E enjoyed giving little brother a ride in the wagon.

He also enjoyed a ride from Papa with his pal, Stinky the dog.

That’s Stinky in front wearing a diaper. Doesn’t your dog wear a diaper?

I have a pile of QOVs to quilt. This is a look at number two of eight.

I hope to get this one done and off the frame tonight. Happy Sunday!

Linking up with Kathy’s QuiltsConfessions of a Fabric Addict

This entry was posted in Donation Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Hands2Help 2016 Update

1. Karen says:

The brown quilt is beautiful. I love the quilting. Adorable grandchildren. I am sure you had a fun day with them.

2. The quilt is beautiful and the kids are so darn cute!! 🙂

3. Kate says:

Beautiful quilts and kiddies!

4. Kathy D. says:

Your post brought a big smile; that quilt model is such a cutie! Can’t wait for August & my first grandbaby!!

5. Beautiful quilts and beautiful children.

6. CathieJ says:

The brown quilt is very pretty. I love the quilting on it. Your other projects are very pretty also. Those are two adorable grandchildren. Enjoy them and your quilting.

Looks as though you’re having a fabulous weekend! Those little ones are such a treasure.

8. Paulette says:

Beautiful quilts, and you’ve got a very photogenic model as well! 🙂

9. Jennifer says:

Love your quilting and the grandbabies are adorable.

10. Alycia says:

Look at those smiles – so adorable!

11. Beautiful quilts and gorgeous Es. They are such healthy and happy looking boys, I know you must just love their visits.

12. Heide says:

What a great looking quilts, Love the masculine brown quilt. TFS!

13. lapaylor says:

diamers… is that why he’s called stinky?

14. You are a busy lady and those are some good looking boys you have there! (No, my dogs don’t wear diapers. Thank God! LOL!)
    I really like that first quilt. It will make someone very happy!

15. Janet O. says:

You are so good to do so many quilts for worthy causes. They look great.
    Such sweet and happy faces. Grandchildren are the best!
    First dog I have seen in diapers (real or otherwise), but I once knew an elderly woman that kept a roll of toilet paper by her front door to wipe her dog’s bottom whenever it came inside. : )

16. Finally getting around to visiting the Slow Sunday Stitching links…
    I had a big smile the whole time reading your post… lovely quilts,and gorgeous babies…
    what could be better?!?!

17. Judy says:

Hi, do you have a pattern for that Hands2Help 2016? It looks familiar but I’m not sure. Thank you.

18. Heide says:

Another beauty! Love the quilting.

19. Sarah Craig says:

Your brown quilt is just wonderful – and I love the Baptist Fan quilting pattern! Thanks for being part of H2H this year!!