Slow Stitching Sunday and a Wee Scrappy Finish

I liked the little quilt I made with my new dies last week and decided to make a scrappy little mug rug to match.

It looks good with my little vintage machine!

My slow stitching today will be adding a label to this little doll quilt.

This is for the swap hosted by Humble Quilts. I almost mailed it on Friday and then remembered the label! It will be sent off tomorrow.

I also hope to play with these a bit today.

Linking up with Kathy’s QuiltsQuilting is More Fun Than Housework

19 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday and a Wee Scrappy Finish

1. CathieJ says:

Glad you remembered the label. Both of those quilts are very pretty.

2. How cute it that! I saw your link on both linkup parties!

3. Kate says:

Your mug rug is charming – I like the colours you’ve used and the hexagons.

4. Love the mug rug, so glad you remembered the label before you sent it off. Happy Stitching

5. Love the photo of your hand crank vintage machine with your adorable mini quilt!

Cute little mug rug! I love the picture of it with your little sewing machine. Have a great day. Hugs,

7. Cécile says:

Cute little quilt and the doll quilt is pretty too… I will send mine to Oregon tomorrow !

8. Gail says:

Your little mug rug is wonderful!!! Glad you remembered the label in time!!

Oh, so sweet!! (Just so you know, your last photo failed to appear.)

10. Paige says:

I love your quilting on the mug rug where the diamonds were created!

11. Deb says:

That is adorable! Love the picture with the mini machine.

12. Linda Dutch says:

I too, love the pic of your vintage machine with the little quilt, very pretty!

13. Heulwen says:

That is darling! When I saw the hexies and triangles, I just had to have a closer look! 🙂

14. Mary says:

what size die was used for the hexagons and triangulars?? Quilt so nice!

15. Mary says:

what size die was used for the hexagons and triangles?? Quilt so nice!

16. So cute!!! I now have a vintage machine and need to find a place to display it. I think I need a bigger house so I can have a sewing wing…my sewing room is not large enough LOL

17. Little doll quilts are a great scrappy project. I love those hexagonal. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

18. karenlogcabinquilter says:

Love your little hand crank machine!

19. Terri says:

I just love all your mini quilts!