- Quilt any QOV tops that come in. Done!
- Make one more HST donation quilt and get them all sent off. Done!
- Goose in the Pond! Done!
- Add one more strip of hexies on each side of the Brinton Hall medallion. Done!
- Start sewing together the blocks I cut out of my Dear Betty FQ bundle. Done! Now I need to decide on my next step.
I also made a table runner this month.
I made a little mini to tryout my new dies:
And I made a couple pixie baskets!
Time to formulate some plans for April. Ahhhh….April….sounds like spring to me!
- First of all, I want to finish my Hands2Help quilt for Happy Chemo.
- I would like to get my borders added to my Brinton Hall top.
- I’d like to get the top done for the wedding quilt for my nephew. I have the pieces all cut!
- Quilt any QOVs that come in.
- Finish and mail my quilt for the doll quilt swap hosted by Humble Quilts.
- And I would like to finish at least one more project from my UFO list.
What are you planning on accomplishing this month?