WIP Wednesday

I loved reading all of your comments on my post yesterday! I laughed out loud at Elaine’s comment, “Go with it and don’t tell!” Well, alright then! Here are my two tops side by side.

I loaded the backing in the frame and plan to quilt them both at the same time.

I just need to cut the batting and finish loading. Today will be a very busy work day so we shall see if I can get that far.

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication

8 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Therese penders says:

LoVe the simple design. We are not all talents to “create” work of art. I LOVE traditional quilts and always tell my recipient to use it.

2. Bonnie says:

I agree with Elaine, all I saw was splashes of color.

3. Teresa says:

I like the way the color bounces your eyes around. They are lovey and I know whoever gets them will love them.

4. Jayne says:

I like it just the way it is! It’s kind of a zig zag, but not…The quilting will add a dimension to it and all will be fine!

5. cajunquilter says:

hmmm didn’t realize you could do two quilts at once on a long arm. May have to rethink wanting one.

6. Quiltmouse says:

They both are lovely! Interesting quilting 2 at the same time. I never thought of that. Happy Stitching!

7. gayleburton says:

Very efficient to load two quilts at once. I like it!

8. Susan says:

Oh I like these! Interesting how they are the same, but look so different. And the size is perfect for loading/quilting at the same time – my favorite kind of quilts. Just whip those babies out!
    Susan @ quiltfabrication