I give up. I have waited forever for a decent day to take pictures of this quilt outside. It is always too wet, too rainy, too snowy, too dark….. So here are inside pictures.
This quilt began with blocks made for a local guild exchange.
I finally got the top finished in February, except for the borders. I found the border fabric in Arizona and finished that earlier this month. I purchased a large Baptist Fan stencil from Barb over at Fun with Barb. You can read all about the marking and quilting on this post.
I love the giant fans!
I used a polished cotton sheet from Ikea for the back.
I made my share of wobbles and bobbles.
But I am thrilled to have this finished and finally have a new quilt on MY bed! Yay for finishing big quilts!