Another year off to a flying start! Time to review my January goals.
- I want to get two corners completed on my Brinton Hall quilt. Done! In fact, I got three corners done!
- Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done! I quilted 6 this month.
- Revamp my UFO list and finish two items off my the list. Partially done. I revamped the list, but only finished one small item from it. I will share that in another post. And in my scrap sorting I found a few more UFOs! I will say that I made good progress on a second UFO, my Goose in the Pond blocks. I still need to figure out a border for it.
- I want to make/gift a throw quilt to a special friend that I met through my job at the library. Done and delievered!
- Start on a second throw quilt for another friend. Done and delivered!
- Deep clean my sewing room! Um….well….I did work on cutting up some scraps! And I cleaned up my batting scraps as you can see in the picture below. I also bought a couple items for the room. First was this mechanics stool, recommended by Connie at Free Motion by the River. I wish I had bought this long ago! And I picked up this vintage cabinet at a sale.
So looking ahead to February, I need to be a bit conservative as it is a short month and I will be traveling to Arizona as well.
1. I want to finish the EPP for my Brinton Hall and start mapping out my next step.
2. Finish my Tree of Life small quilt.
3. Finish my Goose in the Pond quilt.
4. Work on cutting/storing more scraps.
5. Finish at least one more item off my UFO list.
Sounds like I better get to work!