Small/Doll Quilts 2015

During January, I am showing groups of quilts that I finished last year. This is mainly for my own benefit as it is a record of the quilts I have made without having to wade through a year’s worth of blog posts.

Here are the doll/wall sized quilts that I finished this past year. Here they are in no particular order. IMG_5030IMG_4724IMG_1757IMG_2155 IMG_2363IMG_2568 IMG_2500 IMG_2484IMG_2927 IMG_2784IMG_3204 IMG_2993FullSizeRender (5)IMG_3937 IMG_3991IMG_4841 IMG_4473IMG_1657-0IMG_6144

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation

This entry was posted in Doll Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Small/Doll Quilts 2015

1. Sue says:

Very nice collection. The star with the scrap center really caught my eye. That red and blue you used is really nice for this little quilt..
    Great job.

2. Val W says:

What a nice group of quilts. They span from traditional to modern and are a wonderful display of your piecing and quilting skills.

3. Barb Vedder says:

fabulous little quilts!!

4. Sandra B says:

Love these little quilts! You have given me an idea for a small quilt….when I saw the one with the toile center, I immediately thought about a little tote bag that held a gift I received some time ago…the tote bag is small, and it is made from toile fabric depicting Colonial Williamsburg… I initially thought I would make a pillow, but never did….I think a little quilt would be perfect to hang on the wall in my sewing room….now I just need to remember where that little tote bag is!
    Thanks for sharing all your little quilts…and for the inspiration!!

5. I would hate to have to pick a favorite. There are so many that would fall on that list.

As ‘exuberantcolor’ said, I would hate to have to pick a favorite. I love them all.

I love all of them. What a great way to end January! Hugs,

8. darlynn says:

i would be hard pressed to chose a favorite.

9. Theresa Morgan says:

I love these little mini’s in between your other quilt’s….. Good way NOT to get burnt out on making a large quilt and still accomplish another. I’m going to adopt that to my regiment.

10. Kristy Wilkinson says:

These are also very sweet! They inspire me to make more smaller quilts. I tend to make large ones that sit and wait to be quilted because they are so big! Love the multi-colored one and the log cabin. So glad you are sharing these too. K-

11. I couldn’t pick a favourite from that lovely, inspiring collection.

12. Cécile says: