It feels like this quilt was in process forever! In fact, I posted about cutting the pieces on August 24th, less than two months ago. The first pictures show the quilt before washing.
I really like the pixelated look that you get when viewing this at a distance! The quilt finished at about 68 by 80 before washing. I haven’t measured it after!
In some places, I ended up with “strings” of like squares. This was not intentional but I liked the look so I left it.
I used a pantograph called Ground Cover. I love the texture that it gives. I struggled to find the right binding fabric in my stash and eventually settled on this blue. Not a usual choice for me, but I rather like it now.
It is always a challenge to get good pictures in the wind!
A look at the back: The rest of these pictures show the quilt after washing. It crinkled up quite nicely! Linking up with Richard and Tanya Quilts, Crazy Mom Quilts, Confessions of a Fabric , A Quilting Reader’s Garden