Progress

I finally started making actual progress on the dinosaur quilt.

I am going to piece quite a few more hourglass blocks out of my hand dyed fabrics. The layout is definitely subject to change, but I do like the bright blocks of color.
  I love these fabrics. Even the trash looks pretty!

Just getting started on this makes me feel much better.

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation, Prairie Sewn Studios

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Hand Dyed Fabric, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Progress

1. Kathy says:

I love the layout you’ve shown … shows off those fabulous hand dyed fabrics without detracting from those charming dinosaurs! Just my humble thought.

2. I love this. The colours are wonderful. Those dinosaurs are so darn cute!

3. Kathy D says:

This one is really coming along nicely. The hand dyed fabrics are a lovely pop against the dinosaur blocks. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

4. Those colored blocks are so alive and are the perfect companions for the cute animals. It’s looking great!

How CUTE!!

6. Janet O. says:

Just wonderful, Katy!

7. Rochelle says:

Love the design and the colors. I don’t throw away my hand dyed scraps. I have them in a bag to give to friend who does “snippet” quilting and doesn’t want to worry about right and wrong side of fabric!!!

8. Jane says:

Are you using an Accuquilt die to make the hourglass blocks? If so, which die is it?

The quilt is just adorable. Ezra is a lucky baby. 🙂

9. Your colors are so beautiful! Thanks for linking up for Crafty Comment Karma!