I mentioned the other day that I was wanting to get my Downton Abbey quilt finished up this month. I have 20 of 30 blocks done. Here it is back up on the design wall.
I decided to go through my pieces and make sure I had enough for the last 10 blocks and also to make sure the last few would not have all the same fabrics in them. So I matched them up and finished the four patches. This is no longer a leader/ender project, I want this one done. I plan to get as much done on this today as I can.
I really love the Downton Abbey “Downstairs” collection. They are all shirting type prints. I am thinking I would like a border on this quilt, but I don’t want to buy anything so I am going to look today and see if I can find anything in the stash that might work.
I finished the binding on the tree quilt yesterday. I’m hoping the weather will cooperate to get some good pictures this week.
Linking up with Patchwork Times