Missouri Star Quilt Company, Hamilton, Missouri

One of the places we visited while on our trip was Missouri Star Quilt Company. If you have never been there, it is worth the trip! They even have a visitor’s guide so you don’t miss any of the shops!   We actually went twice, once on the way to our destination and once on the way home! This was the daily deal the first time we went.

IMG_4556

These FQ bundles came from the Mercantile shop, it is filled with reproduction fabric.

Hubby picked up these layer cake bundles, that man can shop for fabric!   This was the daily deal the second time we stopped.  These came from the Licensed to Sew shop.I am going to try to work some of these into my Brinton Hall quilt.

Loved this bundle of 10 inch squares I found in the main shop.
Here is hubby walking out of the main shop with his purchases. He surprised me with this Missouri Star mug.

And yes, I saw Jenny….sort of!This is the inside of the Penney’s Quilt Shop.
  I loved this quilt on the wall there.  These are new murals since we were there last summer.     Everyone is so very friendly there! I hope they have a wonderful daily deal on the day you visit!

This entry was posted in Fabric, Quilt Shops. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Missouri Star Quilt Company, Hamilton, Missouri

1. Ann says:

Super jealous! It’s like the fabric Mecca!

2. Vickie lewis says:

That man is a keeper he knows how to shop for fabric!. My hubby loves to go with me to shop for fabric or we go to quilt shows. LOL so he can show me which ones I need to make for him!

3. GigTog says:

Ohhhhh Katy! Lucky you! Visiting the MSQC is on my bucket list! Thanks for sharing with us!
    ~Dori

4. Janet O. says:

I have met Jenny, but haven’t been to Hamilton. Would love to be able to go.
    Your hubby has great taste. : )

5. OMGosh! Thank you for taking us along! This is probably the closest that I will ever get to this town FILLED with quilty goodness!…besides the Missouri Stars’ on-line shop! :o))) Lucky YOU!! And your hubby…what a keeper! To heck with George Clooney!

6. Jennifer says:

How fun. I am so envious. Love your purchases.

7. Vicki in MN says:

So did you have to order your daily deal before you got there? Thanks for sharing all the pic’s and those lovely murals!!

8. Rochelle says:

This is a wonderful success story for Jenny and her family. She has been featured on TV and NPR. That quilt you like reminded me of one you showed several weeks/month ago. Great purchases. and love the mug.

9. Cécile says:

Lucky youuuuuu !! Great purchases for you ….and your husband !! 🙂

10. Donna says:

OH, those aqua’s – be still my heart! Thanks for the the glimpse into MSQ fun! Love your fabrics. This trip is on my bucket list. 😀

11. Feeling a bit envious! I love Jenny’s videos but I should cancel the MSQC emails as the daily deals don’t stack up this side of the Atlantic and they just tease me!

12. Oh my…would love to visit this store. You scored some great fabric. Have fun playing.

13. Kathy says:

Oh my … what fabulous purchases! You hubby has a great eye for fabric! Mine, not so much, but then he always encourages me to get what I want, so I’m not complaining. I want to go to to MSQ so much. My hubby has offered to take me, but I thought I’d try to plan the trip to coincide with a Cardinals vs Royals ball game. Since it seems like they o key play when in May (when we’re in Hilton Head), I ought to just plan the trip and go!

14. Kathleen says:

Wow!! By the looks of that guide, one could spend a week in that area just to see everything! And those murals are unbelievable!! I would have such a hard time deciding on purchases. Looks like you found some good stuff and I can understand why you call your hubby Mr. Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing your trip 🙂