WIP Wednesday

So glad you all enjoyed a peak at my visit to Missouri Star Quilt Company! Here are my WIPs for the week. First, I finished Step 2 of the Humble Quilts QAL and am anxiously awaiting the final installment.

I really like this block! The fabrics here all came from Homestead Hearth scrap packs that I showed las week.

I have also put in lots of time on the drapes for church this week.

Not so interesting to look at right now! I want to get these finished before work today so I can get back to more quilty projects. Like this  Quilt of Valor for the Stitching Sisters group. You can’t tell, but this is a Carpenter’s Star on the frame.

I have three other QOVs done and one more after this one to do for this month. I will be picking up some tops to quilt for our local women’s shelter this week so I want the QOVs done by Friday.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced, Sew Fresh Quilts

7 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Kathy says:

I love your QAL blocks.

2. Cécile says:

My part 2 of Lori’s QAL is finished too !!
    So fun to do it !!

3. Your blocks look great. Can’t wait to see it finished.

4. audrey says:

Great fabric in your blocks!

5. Linda Dutch says:

Great fabric selection in those scrap packs, and your blocks are looking lovely! Will there be sashing in between, or not?

6. Micki says:

Really like the block you are using for your QAL. Simple block but I can see possibilities. I have some batiks cut 2″ x 3-1/2″ that might work perfectly the center. Thanks for the inspiration. micki@2dogsstudio.us

7. Terri says:

Katy you simply amaze me with all you do! Thank you from Stitching Sisters that you have brought us into your life.
    God bless