Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Quilts at the Marshall House

I got quite a bit done on my Brinton Hall quilt while traveling. EPP sure takes a long time! I started working on the path and hope to get the first two medallions attached today.

On our trip, we visited several quilt shops. The last one on our way home was Quilts at the Marshall House in Marshall, Michigan.

I picked up another package of needles that had been recommended, a single FQ, and some cut paper pieces for more EPP!

It will be a while before I get to these but I think EPP is a good trip project.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday

This entry was posted in Brinton Hall, Civil War Repro Quilts, Hand piecing, Hexagons, Quilt Shops. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Quilts at the Marshall House

1. Kathy says:

Funny! I picked up some honeycomb papers while on our way here … and some hexies to start a POTC – some day. I can’t imagine not having an EPP project for when we travel. 😉

2. Your project is coming along nicely. I love that fat quarter you picked up! I have some of those honeycombs for EPP…I just need to start on a project with them!

3. Karen in Breezy Point says:

Your Brinton Hall is looking great! It does take a long time to see some progress–I thought I would be finished with my current project long ago–yeesh! I’m dying to start some Lucy Boston blocks or Brinton Hall, but I’m determined to finish up my WIP first.

4. Stephie says:

Your hexies look lovely! I can recommend the John James needles too 🙂 I love the FQ you picked up there, it would look so good on a quilt for a boy (or a man!). Have a great Sunday evening .

5. CathieJ says:

I am not sure I am ready to tackle EPP, but Brinton hall is looking beautiful. Marshall house looks like a wonderful place just to see never mind having the added bonus of a quilt shop.

6. karenlogcabinquilter says:

I like the toile fabric you are using for the centers.

7. deb says:

I love my John James needles. Your project is progressing nicely.

8. Jennifer says:

How fun to visit some quilt shops while traveling. Your Brinton Hill quilt is coming along nicely.