Throwback Thursday

As I was rummaging through a closet looking for other things last week, I came across these two older quilts. This first one is about 8 years old or so. I think it will be perfect to hang in my office at work for fall.

This was all improv pieced, no pattern available. It really make me think of pumpkin pie and cinnamon rolls!

This next one was made with some of my earliest hand dyed fabrics.

It also shows some of my early free motion quilting on my trusty, old Singer 201.

This one appeared in this magazine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with Krista Quilts for Throwback Thursday

This entry was posted in Art Quilts, Throwback Thursday. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Throwback Thursday

1. Cécile says:

I especially love the first !!
    Thank for sharing and enjoy your Friday !

2. Krista says:

i love your quilts, especially the second one. Congrats on getting it published! Thanks for linking up with Throwback Thursday today. It’s great to see what everyone used to get up to 🙂

3. audrey says:

Love the wonky boxes quilt! Perfect for a fall wallhanging!

4. I love your improv quilt. Great colours. It does remind you of fall.

5. Both of them are so joyful and fun, and the brown now is definitely cinnamon rolls.

6. sandi says:

I love both of them but I think the first one is my favorite! Thanks for sharing the pics. Hugs,

7. Rochelle says:

Fantastic quilts. Once you mentioned it, I, too, saw the cinnamon rolls. Thanks for the peek.

8. Val says:

I love how dynamic that first quilt is. Those blocks can’t seem to sit still!

9. Barb Vedder says:

I love seeing your throwbacks! you have such a great variety of quilts.