On Tuesday I showed you the EPP project I was looking at from Quiltmania. I decided to see how it would work if I made smaller hexie frames like this.
Nope. Not working. I didn’t have enough red hexies prepared so I just taped the templates together for m next try.
And tried again.
Yep, that’s better. The pattern called for 10 inch squares of the background to be cut and then these frames would be appliqued on top and the excess cut away. I trimmed mine a bit closer to the actual size needed. I don’t have any of this fabric to waste. I will never be able to get more since I bought it 16 years ago in France. Check out the selvedge.
I really need to get packing! Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation.