We are already midway through the “new” year! I thought it might be a good time to review my UFO list that I posted at the beginning of the year.
1. My envelope blocks.
Finished in January:
2. My Metropolitan Fair churn dash. Still not done!
3. Log Cabin blocks.
4. My Shanendoah sawtooth stars. Still not done and in fact, I have put them away for a while.
5. This has been a UFO for longer than I can remember. It is still undone.
6. This isn’t really my UFO. These are blocks that were signed at Daughter #2’s wedding in 2013.
7. The more I worked on these album blocks, the less I liked them. I need to make something and get them out of my life.
Okay, not done but, I did get them out of my life by sending them off to Kathy!
8. This is another very long standing UFO. The prints were purchased in Amsterdam in 1998! I started piecing this not long after. Still sitting in a basket.
9. Another hexie hand pieced project.
This has grown, here is the most recent picture.
10. A little black and white project that I set aside because it was so darn tedious! Still not done.
11. Hmmmm….a wee little challenge that I initiated with an online friend.
12. Calendar blocks from 2010. This too was on a UFO list to finish last year. No progress.
13. Pumpkin seed blocks that I appliqued while traveling last summer. Still in a pile!
14. Dear, dear Jane….I started these blocks in 2009 I believe.Again, no progress.
15. These gorgeous blocks were gifted to me by a bloggy friend last year. I had planned to work on these last month. It still hast happened!
16. I hand pieced these blocks sometime after we moved back from France, which was 14 years ago. They would make a lovely baby quilt for a little girl. No progress on these! Maybe Daughter #1 will have a girl and that will motivate me to finish these!
So 5 of fifteen projects are now off the list! I have a couple new WIPs but nothing that will languish long.
Have you finished any WIPs lately?
Linking up with Free Motion by the River.