DWMonday – Leaders/Enders

We had a great weekend and hated to see it end! Remember my leader/ender project? It became the main project over the weekend.

IMG_7199

I played around a bit with layouts.

2015/07/img_2618-0.jpg

2015/07/img_2619-0.jpg

2015/07/img_2620-0.jpg

2015/07/img_2621.jpg

2015/07/img_2622.jpg

And spent some time sewing on the deck.

handcrank

I ended up with this little top.

2015/07/img_2584.jpg

I may get to quilting it today but I have a lot of clean up from the weekend to do. I would like to quilt it on the long arm but this is loaded right now. So it may just sit waiting a while.

longarm

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Linking up with Patchwork Times and Cooking Up Quilts.

12 Responses to DWMonday – Leaders/Enders

1. Kathy Davenport says:

Love the layout you chose!

2. maartjequilt says:

Fun to see all the lauy outs and I loved the one you choose too. Love the loaded top , a beauty!

3. Angela says:

Broken dishes is my favorite HST setting. Great progress! Enjoy your quilting

4. Gina says:

Love the layout you settled on. Mind you they were all good

5. Helen says:

I love to sew outdoors, it looks like you have a lovely spot to enjoy.
    Both the broken dishes quilt and the one on the longarm are lovely.

6. Janet O. says:

Love the broken dishes block. What fun to play with all of the possibilities. : )

7. Kathy says:

Love that layout! It’s going to be a fabulous quilt – but I am not surprised. I always love your quilts. I wish I could set up my machine to sew out on the deck. But it’s generally too windy here to even think about it.

8. Bonnie in Va says:

I like your layout choice. It’s fun to the various ways to layout half triangle squares. Nice job.

9. Libby in TN says:

Ooh, ooh, ooh! You picked the right one!

10. dezertsuz says:

I like what’s loaded on the longarm! I loved seeing pics of each of the ways you considered putting your HSTs together. I think I would have chosen as you did, but several of them were so appealing.

11. dezertsuz says:

BTW, that’s a handcrank, right? Could you take a picture of what’s under your piece of fabric? I had a slide plate missing and someone sent me one, but I don’t think it’s the right one because it doesn’t stay down. I need to see what the right one looks like. =) Your model looks a whole lot like mine, I think.

12. sdaurio says:

Broken dishes, as soon as I saw that I thought, ya, that’s it. Then scrolled down and it was REALLY it!! Nice. And I just LOVE what you have on your frame. Can’t wait to see what you do with that.