DWMonday

I’m on the way home from a great weekend visiting family. Before I left, I spent don’t time playing with designs for my paper pieced log cabin blocks on EQ7. Here are a few I came up with:

2015/05/img_1357.jpg

2015/05/img_1361.jpg

2015/05/img_1358.jpg

2015/05/img_1362.jpg

2015/05/img_1363.jpg
Still not sure which way to go with these but EQ sure is easier than pinning these up on the design wall.

Linking up with Patchwork Times.

11 Responses to DWMonday

1. Log cabin blocks are amazing – such a huge variety of patterns from one simple block! I have a book by Judy Martin that shows 66 setting plans! I’ve put together 16 blocks to make a whirligig pattern but it took me ages to decide…

2. Jeanne says:

I like the first one the best, but agree that all are great options.

3. Anja says:

I’m leaning toward #1 and #3. Good luck with making a decision.

4. Kathy says:

All the settings are fabulous … I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, although I’m partial to #1. I can’t wait to see which one you choose.

5. Janet O. says:

Wow, so many options. I’m curious to see which you choose. : )

6. The third design looks like the corners are ‘exploding’ out – I like it! I haven’t purchased EQ7 yet, but every time I see a post like this I always ask myself what I’m waiting for! 🙂

7. Bonnie in Va says:

My 2¢ — I like the last one. I don’t remember seeing a log cabin with a pinwheel in the middle. Good luck deciding.

8. Cécile says:

All are beautiful…..! Arghhh ……I know, it doesn’t help you ! 🙂
    Sorry and good luck !

9. Bev Parrish - Goodyear, AZ says:

It’s great that the program gives you a chance to see the different patterns. But how do you choose when they all are going to be beautiful. I would have such a difficult time. Can’t wait to see which one you choose. Good Luck. LOL!!!

You simply can’t go wrong…no matter which pattern you choose. I love them all!

11. Carol Woosley says:

Love the very first one. I think it would “wear well”as a quilt design over the years. I enjoyed dreaming and planning along with you. Cwoosley12@yahoo.com