Finish it up Friday

Here are the last two QOVs for this batch.

IMG_1988

IMG_1990

IMG_1989

IMG_1998

IMG_1996

Both tops were made by the same person. One of these days, I want to feather to death one of the Carpenter Star quilts! But this week, I decided done was better than fancy.

And my delightful problem of yesterday? I had coffee and a lovely chat with my Friend and MIL and then I pieced 6 more stars.

IMG_2020
And then, I just had to piece one row of tiny tumblers!

IMG_2019

Happy Friday! I’m linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday, Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?, Richard and Tanya Quilts for Limk a Finish Friday.

8 Responses to Finish it up Friday

1. Kathy says:

Carpenter Star is a quilt on my to-do list. Sometimes done is definitely better than fancy (or perfect, too).

2. Mari says:

Love those tumblers! And your quilting on the star quilts is fantastic. Nice finishes!

3. Lois says:

The feathers show up really well on the backside of the green QoV. I just LOVE it! Wonderful job, Katy.

4. Anja says:

Great quilts and great quilting. I’ve been wanting to try the Carpenter’s Star, and looking at these, just reinforces.

5. Tlb says:

Katy, I love what you did with the quilts!!! You make them a true work of art. Someday I will have to come and meet you so I can personally thank you.

6. Mary says:

I really like the carpenter star pattern. What size were the blocks on the QOV’s you just finished? Good fabric contrast and great quilting! Love your blog. It’s one of my favorites!!!!!

7. Kacey W. says:

Your tumblers are so cute! Bet that’s a great scrap-buster.