A Delightful Problem to Have….

I have finished quilting all of the Quilt of Valor tops for the Stitching Sisters group. I will meet up with one of the members tomorrow to hand them off so they can start binding.

IMG_2003
Now I have the delightful problem of choosing what to work on next. First world problems, I know!

I need to figure out how to quilt this top that I finished last month and started last May!

IMG_2005
I have a lot more sawtooth star blocks to make.

IMG_2004
I would like to get this vintage top quilted.

IMG_2006
There are those log cabin blocks that I stalled out on in January.

IMG_2008
I am thinking about cutting into these bundles that Mr. Wonderful bought for me.

IMG_2009
And I am itching to start stitching these tiny tumblers together, even though I promised myself they would be my Arizona project.

IMG_2007
Think I can wait?

Yeah, me neither.

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation for NTT.

8 Responses to A Delightful Problem to Have….

1. You have some awesome choices there. You have been busy. Love that vintage GFG quilt!

I came over from Kelly’s NTT. Please come visit me!

2. Cécile says:

What to work next when you have so awesome projects under the eyes ?
    That’s the question….. 🙂
    To begin by the first on your post !! (is it helping you ?)

3. Hi Katy – is there a paper pieced pattern available for the log cabin blocks? I really want to try those. thanks – love your blog! Teresa

4. Carol Woosley says:

Waiting with bated breath to see how you quilt the Grandmother’s Flower Garden. I finished a top, but don’t know what to do for the quilting. Since it was English paper pieced by hand, I’m wondering if I should even machine quilt it. Perhaps hand Big Stitch quilting. Any ideas?
    Carol

5. Kathy says:

When I see your list of potential projects, I can see why you haven’t a clue what to work on next … they’re all so fabulous. (I love those fabric bundles that your hubby bought you!)

6. Lois says:

Congrats and completing all of those QoV quilts! That’s awesome! I guess I didn’t realize the log cabin blocks were paper pieced. That’s something I have yet to try. Lastly, I love the fabrics your dear husband bought for you. He certainly knows your “style”. WHAT a guy!

7. Jasmine says:

Great job getting those all quilted! And have fun deciding what to do next.

8. Tlb says:

Katy, Stitching Sisters cannot possible thank you enough for all of your beautiful quilting on our quilts. You are so amazing and truly an artist! We will definitely post pictures of all of them with their Veterans. We plan on doing a presentation in May. Will keep you posted as to when, where and time and maybe you can join us.