I managed one small finish this week. I am happy to have found and finished this UFO. Here is what it looked like when I found it last week.
I think a table runner should look good from all sides and that version wasn’t symmetrical enough for me. So I took it apart again and came up with the bottom version. I’m still not crazy about it but it is what it is. I layered it with a backing and batting and turned the whole thing pillowcase style. I added minimal quilting with my walking foot and called it done.
Thanks for all the well wishes. Be careful out there, this flu is a nasty one and you can pick it up pretty much anywhere!