We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming….

……for this.

2015/01/img_1833.jpg
I felt awful coming home yesterday and a trip to the doctor today confirmed Influenza A. I think hubby has it too. It is highly contagious so I will be out of work for a week. If only I felt good enough to sew. But I don’t.

I did iron the table runner that I took apart and resewed. Here is the before:

2015/01/img_18272.jpg
And the after:

2015/01/img_1835.jpg
I am much happier with this arrangement but I am still not in love with it. Maybe I will like it better after quilting.

And now I am gong to lay down again….. I hope all is well in your world.

13 Responses to We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming….

1. Lois says:

Awww…bless your dear heart. I’m so sorry you and hubby are feeling lousy.

I didn’t see a problem with the first layout, but I have to agree, the revision does look a bit better.

Now ~ get some rest!!

2. sdaurio says:

Oh my goodness, I hope you feel better soon. Love the table runner, the revision looks great. Get plenty of fluids and some rest!

3. Kathy h says:

I hope you feel better quickly. No fun to be sick at home and not feel well enough to sew. Love the table runner. Great colors.

4. Gladie says:

I like this, such precision sewing. How about taking the 2 end blocks and position them so the light diamond is to the end then the stars are all surrounded by the darker fabrics? Hope you fog muddled cold head leaves soon.

5. Hope you and hubby will soon be feeling better. Rest and fluids and meds! I like the table runner both ways so that’s no help at all!

6. Cécile says:

Oh ! I’m so sorry Katy ! I hope you’re going to be better quickly ! Fingers crossed !
    Not funny……
    I always love your table runner…Did you change any fabrics ?

7. Kathy says:

I’m so sorry to hear that you and your hubby aren’t feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

8. Anja says:

Feel better soon.

9. Paula says:

Get well soon!

10. Carol Woosley says:

There are so many possibilities! I agree with Gladie that switching the end blocks is a good possibility. Also, framing the zig-zag edges with dark half-diamond triangles all the way around might help. My best ideas come after a good nap. Rest easy and get well soon!

I hope the medicine helps you feel better soon! Just rest. Hugs,

12. Sure hope you are feeling better soon. Please take very good care of yourself and Mr. Wonderful!

13. Tlb says:

Sorry to hear you have the flu 😦 A lot of that going around. Hopefully they gave your hubby Tamiflu too. I’ve been down for 3 days with a bad back and keep thinking wish I could go downstairs and sew, but so far still on my couch with body length heating/massage pad