I have successfully scaled Mount Scrapmore!
Never mind that I have another heaping bucket just like it to deal with.
Let’s focus on the positive, shall we?
I’ve added to my 1 1/2, 2, and 2 1/2 inch square bins.
And I cut pieces for specific blocks.
And added strings to the string bucket.
It doesn’t really look like much now, but everything takes up much less space when it’s all neatly cut and stacked.
Full disclosure, I do have a few piles I set aside.
And these wovens .
I have a few more FQ bundles of wovens and when I use them, I’ll add the scraps and decide what to do with them.
The solids are mostly neutrals. I don’t know what they will become.
I have an idea for those blues. Wait and see.
I’m so thankful for my AccuQuilt die cutter. I used to get overwhelmed with these odd bits and, gasp….throw them out!
Have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links.
That is/was a massive undertaking, Katy! I can’t imagine tackling it without an Accuquilt die cutter. Onward and upward!
Katy, It must be so satisfying to run scraps through your cutter! Love those blues and can’t wait to see what they become.
“Ain’t no mountain high enough….” It will be fun to see what these newly-tamed pieces turn into.