Leader/Ender Update

I haven’t shared my leader/ender progress in a while. This is all the background squares I have left.

I don’t think the level in this bin has gone down any!

It would measure 60 by 72” if I stop now, but I’ll keep going until I run out of background squares.

Each square is cut 2 1/2” . I’m going to need to come up with another leader/ender project using this size.

Before I go, today AccuQuilt is launching new dies!

As always, along with new dies, come new deals! Click here to register for the launch party. Click here for all the latest deals!

This post contains affiliate links.

I am a wife, mom of four amazing adult kids, and a former librarian. I love making everything from traditional quilts to art quilts. I am thankful to God my Father and Creator for the gift of creativity!
This entry was posted in Leader/Ender, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Leader/Ender Update

1. Erni Hicks says:

Thia is cozy! I’m liking this a lot!

2. Abigail Dolinger says:

This quilt is just too fun with all the scrappy colors!

I just love your patchwork quilt!! I have never done a leader-ender project. I see you doing them so I’m going to cut up some fabric and start one. Hugs,

4. johannes123qqq says:

Ilove this quilt, a lot of fabric to look at!

5. quiltipatti says:

this is one of the best scrap quilts around. i love it. have been thinking of making another like this. haven’t decided on size or background yet. thanks for sharing. patti in florida

It’s amazing what you accomplish using the leader/end technique. This one is really scrappy and nice.

7. Mary says:

I’m working on a leader-ender project that ends when I run out of background fabric too! Are you going to add a border?