I got Harry all set up!
It was a happy moment to turn him on and see this.
Of courses, this process has necessitated yet another overhaul of the sewing room.
I will have wonderful light from those windows! my Bernina cabinet is narrower than the table I had here so it got moved. The cabinet is on wheels so it’s easy to move near a table if I’m binding a bigger quilt.
I took my 301 out of its card table. I’m going to see if I’m okay with it on this table.
And I moved my die cutting stuff into this corner.
I still have two tables in the middle of the room as an island.
This will get tweaked more, I’m sure.
Hopefully today I will get a chance to take Harry for a test drive.
Have a great day!