I picked up this little bundle for a whole dollar at Walmart a while back. I hardly ever buy fabric there, but, a dollar!
I challenged myself to come up with a plan for a baby quilt. I added fat quarters from these two fabrics from my stash.
I used these two dies.
I started by cutting three inch strips from two of the fat quarters and sewing them into pairs.
Then I used my 3 1/2 inch strip die to subcut them.
I’m often asked about fabric waste with die cutting. This is the waste I had from these two fat quarters.
The pieces at the bottom left are saved scraps, the strings above are all that went into the trash.
Next I sewed these into strips.
Come back Wednesday for part 2.
Have a great day!