This is a continuation of my previous post listing vintage fabrics for sale. All are cotton unless stated otherwise.
Here is the fine print. I will only sell and ship to addresses within the US. I take payment via PayPal. If you would like an item, send an email to me at sew4given@ aol.com and include the item number and your zip code. I will then send a PayPal invoice with shipping costs added. If payment is not made within 24 hours of invoicing, item will be marked available for next buyer.
23. 5 3/4 yards, 36 inches wide, unwashed $25 Sold
24. 3 yards, 38 inches wide. $15
25. 4 yards, 36 inches wide, unwashed $20 Sold
26. 2 1/2 yards, 34 inches wide, slightly heavier than quilting cotton. The antique shop is 8-9 inches tall. $12
27. Just under 2 yards of 30 inch width plus another half yard at about half width. $10 Sold
28. 4 yards, 36 inches wide. $20 Sold
29. 2 yards, 36 inches wide. $10 Sold
30. 4 yards, 36 inches wide. $20 Sold
31. This is such a cool piece! Top photo shows half of the piece. Top and bottom in pic are the selvedge edges. There is a total of 2 1/3 yards and it is 36 inches wide. $15
32. Not exactly vintage, OOP Fig Tree and Co. Mill House Inn. Includes one honey bun (1 1/2 inch wide strips), one charm pack, and one yard of the mail print. $35 Sold