I’m so pleased with my UFO progress last year. Let’s see if I can do it again. Here’s the current list of my UFOs.
1. I cut this Brick quilt out last year. I hope this will end up queen size.
2. This isn’t technically a UFO as I’ve never started it. But I want to finally get around to it this year.
3. Another brick quilt cut from shirts.
4. Another shirting quilt with solid cheddar diamonds.
5. Sigh. I still have these Dutch Hexies.
6. I want to finish hand quilting this vintage top.
7. EPP Hexies.
8. The languishing Leader/Ender project.
9. I pieced these four blocks ages ago and then didn’t do anything with them. Maybe this year.
Wait a minute….only 9?!? How can that be? I better go look again and update this post when I find all those that are hiding.
Have a great day!