I’m patting myself on the back over here, because I smashed this UFO list last year! Out of 23 items on this list, only one remains unfinished. Two were given away, one was pitched, 19 were completed! So here’s the list:
1. My 4 Patch Leader/Ender project. Done! Nearly 5,000 pieces and it’s huge! I’m thrilled to bits with this finish!
2. MySnowball quilt. Done!
3. I still have my churn dashes! Done!
4. My Gather applique. Done!
5. Many Trips Done!
6. I want to repair and hand quilt this. Done! I ended up machine quilting this, but I’m thrilled with how it turned out.
7. My Liberty hexies are a carry over from last year. Done!
8. These vines are another carry over. Done!
9. My Elongated Hexies Done!
10. My Civil War Tumblers Done!
11. A t-shirt quilt for Daughter #1. Done/Not done. Daughter #1 has decided that it really isn’t important to her, so this bin will get emptied into the trash.
12. I bought these GFG flower blocks over 20 years ago. It would be nice to at least make some progress on putting them together. Done!
13. Batik rectangles. It took four quilts to empty that tin of pieces. But it is done and gone!
14. These are leftovers from my Dutch Hexie quilt. I have so many hexies left, it feels like a UFO! Not done.
15. I found these 4 patches made from QOV scraps. Done! Sort of? I gave these away, so that counts! They are off my list!
16. I cut these rectangles from fabric I bought in Hawaii. Done!
17. Four patches I made from vintage fabrics. Done!
18. I can’t remember when I cut these tumblers. The fabrics were leftover from a Quilt of Valor challenge. I hated the fabrics because the red is not red, it is pink. Done! Another project given away. It works!
19. Denyse Schmidt hexie leftovers. Done!
20. These strips are leftovers from a quilt I made a couple years ago and they are begging to be used. I think I have a plan now that will use these up and also scratch an item off the bucket list. Done! I’ll share this finish soon!
21. More tumblers. Done!
22. Small DS Hexies Done!
23. Pinwheel blocks. Done!
Whew! That’s a bunch! I’ll be sharing my next UFO list soon.
Have a great day!