Sewing Room Progress

It’s looking better! I bought 5 small conferences tables on Facebook Marketplace and picked them up this morning. They are HEAVY!

Each one measures 30 by 60 inches. I put two in the center of the room for a cutting table. The other three are along the far wall.

I picked up this ironing pad years ago and I think I can make it work on one of tables.

BTW I’m so glad to hear that so many of you are happy with your Shark irons! Here are a couple other views of this room.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll have time to sew…maybe not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This entry was posted in Sewing Room Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sewing Room Progress

I have two tables like that in my craft room. They’re sure handy. I put bed risers under the legs of the larger one to bring it up to height for me (5’7″).

2. acityquilter says:

great space and love the tables…i need another but alas no space for it…enjoy!

3. johannes123qqq says:

Goodmorning Katy, here it is 9.25 in the morning.
    You know how to organize!
    Happy sewing!

4. What a great space! It will be so fun to see how it evolves. I agree with Kathy D. – bed risers to make those cutting tables higher!

5. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! This is SO fun. It’s like being given a gift – set up your sewing room the anyway you want. Mine is rather hodgepodge but it works. I’ve often wanted to sit down and plan my dream sewing room. Someday. Until then, I am enjoying seeing yours come together. That nice BIG design wall is drool worthy! ~smile~ Roseanne

6. Yep, those old tables are heavy, but I think you’ll like working on them. Are they high enough, or will you need to get risers? The ironing mat – will you wrap it around the table to secure it? I’m all kinds of curious this morning – ha!

7. Kathy D. says:

Room is really shaping up! I’ve also had good luck with Facebook Marketplace. Probably won’t find them on FB, but bed risers will get those tables to a height that won’t break your back.

8. lromains says:

That is an amazing room! Enjoy your sewing!

________________________________