What a crazy month October has been! Here is a look back at the goals I set for myself.
1. Finish my Cheddar Cheese and Crackers quilt. Done!
2. Finish my GFG quilt. Done!
3. Quilt 5 QOVs. Not done. The group didn’t meet until the end of the month.
4. Lastly, I’d like to kit up some projects that have been on my bucket list for some time. Done!
What else did I do?
I finished the Humble Quilts QAL.
And I finished my Hawaii UFO.
I also have a couple other things that I’ll be sharing soon.
And that’s about it….unless you count getting ready to move across the country for a few months. 😄
Goals for November……should I bother? Maybe….
1. Arrive safely in Arizona.
2. Acquire some furniture.
3. Set up a new sewing space.
4. Start hand quilting my triangle quilt.
5. Finish piecing my churn dash top.
I’ve already voted so that is done and dusted. Have a great day!