No finishes today since I shared one yesterday. But I did get my strips cut from the shirtings this week.
Sigh….so satisfying to see these all neatly cut and stacked! Now they will get used! BTW, I cut these into 2 1/2 inch strips with my die cutter. There are 360 strips ranging from 14-22 inches. So many possibilities! I still have the shirt fronts with pockets and will probably use those for improv piecing. I also have all the shirt backs, but they are put away for now.
I shared most of this the other day. I’ve since added more pieces, including solid gray squares to the box. This one container has the pieces needed for four quilts.
One of my goals for this month was kitting up projects and I feel I have a good start here!
Have a great day!