Everyone loves a good garage sale, right? I know I do! My loss is your gain as I am seeking to clean out my sewing room.
First the boring stuff. I’m only shipping to US Buyers. I take payment via Paypal. Priority Mail Shipping will be added. If you want an item, please email me at sew4given AT aol DOT com with the title, item number, and your email address. If payment is not received within 24 hours, I will mark the item as available to others.
1. Sold First up is this vintage Grandmother’s Flower Garden top. It measures approximately 70 by 80 inches. I was sure it needed a few seam repairs, but I honestly can’t find them now. It has some great fussy cut blocks. Hand pieced. $50 plus shipping.
2. Sold Vintage Friendship Baby quilt. This little quilt is darling. I love the names embroidered on the blocks! It is in good shape. Tied. $20 plus shipping.
3. Appliquéd Quilt Top. This is huge! It measures 100 by 108 inches. It may have been a kit. The workmanship is beautiful. Background may be a poly cotton blend. There are a few marks and a tiny bit of fabric running. I have pics of this below. $45 plus shipping.
4. Sold 1930s Star quilt top. This one measures about 60 by 72 inches. It is Machine pieced and doesn’t lay totally flat! It is in good condition and the fabrics are lovely. $45 plus shipping.
5. Sold Vintage 9 Patch quilt top. I love this top! It is in need of some repairs, but overall, it is a nice piece. I had planned to make it a slightly smaller quilt and replace some of the worst blocks with some of the better ones. It measures 69 by 73 inches. A few of the red fabrics have bled. I think it is a piece worth putting a bit of work into. I would estimate this dates from 1900-1920. $35 plus shipping.
6. Sold Vintage Ocean Waves quilt top. The work in this top blows me away. Those are one inch finished HSTs. There is some age related staining as shown in photos. It has some fullness in the setting squares and borders. It is entirely hand pieced. $75 plus shipping.
7. Have I ever mentioned that applique is not really my thing? Yeah, I’ll never complete this. It is a vintage quilt kit it is complete and never started. There are some age related discolorations. You can see that in the photos. Finished size s 81 by 99 inches. $150 plus shipping. Sold!
8. Small vintage hexie quilt. 28 by 30 inches. Machine quilted. Has discoloration one back and a couple rust stains as pictures. Otherwise good condition. $20 plus shipping.
I will have another garage sale post (maybe two) next week as I continue to clean out!
Have a great day!